Search Our Blog

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Wilson's Summer Bucket List 2014

I've never done something like this but I find myself racking my brain trying to figure out how we will get.it.all.in. So I thought I'd make a list of some of my top things I want to do this summer.


Visit some splash pads
Botanical Gardens, kids area, and splash pad
Food Trucks and Concerts
Zoo Day
Take Will to hit golf balls
Jammin at the Zoo
A fair or carnival
A day at the ranch
The Science Center
Transportation museum
Little train ride in wildwood
Paddle boats at the boat house
Take Will to a Cardinals Game
Circus Flora??
City Garden down town
Crown Candy, I've never been!
Festival of the Little Hills – This festival will be held August 15-17
Grafton Zip lines, (me and Luke)
Hot Air Balloon Race at Forest Park – The 42nd annual balloon race is September 20th.  And come to Balloon Glow on September 19th to see the inflated balloons up close.  
Myseum - This is like West County's smaller version of the Magic House. Fun for winter too so NOT at the tip top of the list.
Gotta get to the "NEST" soon!
Wednesday Children's concert series tower grove park
Eckerts fruit picking, or anywhere.
Purina Farms
Powder Valley
Suson Park and Farms
Taste of St. Louis – The event will be held September 19-21 at the Chesterfield Amphitheater.  Be sure to visit Kid City!
Weherenberg Theater Family Summer Series – See 10 great films for $1 each this summer on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10am.

Think we can do 1/2 of it???

No comments:

Post a Comment