Search Our Blog

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Sprinkling my baby boy with winter lovin'

Baby It's Cold Outside........So lets have a Girls Night In and sprinkle Sweet Baby Boy Wilson with things to get him through this winter!! From the top of his head to the tips of his sweet baby toes, lets help him through this winter cold. Hats and blankets for those cold car rides. Socks and onesies for when he's inside. Bath towels and lotions to protect his new skin. Burp cloths and bibs to put under his chin. A winter story to read all snuggled up at night. Or a cuddly teddy bear to make him smile bright. Come enjoy cocktails and mocktails, appetizers and desserts before Ashley has her little squirt..

A couple of my girlfriends got together and decided to throw my new baby boy a super sweet winter themed sprinkle to celebrate his upcoming arrival and sprinkle him with love. I am beyond blessed to have such great friends in my life, they decided to do a girls night in so I kept the guest list small and we all had a great time laughing, catching up, and sprinkling baby boy. We missed a few of our favorite girls due to the winter sickies, yuck. I loved that they followed a theme, everything was just snowy, cute and perfect!

All the last minute preparations are under way and I'm thinking we might have a new baby sooner rather than later. I contracted all night last night, but of course nothing consistent. I think baby boy is ready to get out and meet his mommy, daddy, and big brother Will. If it is possible I'm even nesting at my office today, making some preparations, cleaning some things out, and making stacks of things to come home with me. It's almost time to meet you my sweet little winter bundle of joy!

Grace writing her wishes for baby boy

adorable diaper wreath made by Leslie

and she also made this diaper snowman, she's uber creative and talented!
 The girls created a photobooth and fun was had by all, joking around, and making silly faces as we cheesed for the baby boy themed photo booth!









baby boys first piggy bank from my mom
lots of diapers of course


and a book for big bro


1 comment:

  1. Remarkable! Its genuinely awesome piece of writing, I have got much clear idea regarding from this piece of writing.



    Also visit my webpage laktosefrei backen

    ReplyDelete