Search Our Blog

Monday, April 8, 2013

First day is always the hardest

Well friends I made it back... back to work that is. I thought it would be easier this time around, and well... its not. Parker is at the sitter with Will today so it is helpful that I know her, and feel somewhat comfortable. I had a great time off with Parker AND William, but I am ready to come back. I'm hoping coming back will help us establish a routine and be good for Parker and myself. Maternity leave was so different this time around, there was not a lot of time for naps, walks at the park and mall, and hours of snuggle sessions. With two there is always something you should be doing or someone you should be spending more time with. I don't think I will ever get over the "mommy guilt" as it is something I see myself always struggling with.
With lack of time and energy the blog has definitely been neglected, I'd like to try and keep it going to look back on our little family at this time in our lives.
Does anyone have any tips with photos? I'd like to keep my pics on my laptop at home but also have them accessible if I want to blog while at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment